Here are some articles I had queued up to read, I guess because I need to know these things. I’ve decided instead to archive them without reading them, because reading a steady diet of articles about how everything is terrible is making me feel terrible and also not prompting me to do anything to help the people whose suffering is described.
- Rigged: Forced into debt. Worked past exhaustion. Left with nothing.
- How Baseball Prospectus Stumbled Into Its Uncertain Future
- The Universal Phenomenon of Men Interrupting Women
- My four months as a private prison guard.
- Here's why donating £2 a month cannot possibly end poverty
- How the U.S. Triggered a Massacre in Mexico